Rayburn cookers in stock
i have only 3 in stock at present, as the market is a bit flat-so get a bargain!
- latest slam shut doors and hammerhead fire door catch
- heavy cast dome bases with chrome tops
- front slider on flue box
- Its got the 55,000 btus boiler- say 14 kw- (12 rads and hot water) and can run on coal/ wood or a mixture
- one chip on the cream front-behind the door
- delivery anywhere
- no vat!
- cost £1695 + delivery
Next a Cream GAS fired 200 series.
I have 2. One is the 200G/L -that’s a DRY cooker, no boiler but has 2 cast iron cooking ovens
- cream unmarked front & doors
- black top, chrome domes
- only 33″ high n wide
- right hand chimney -5″ needed
- 2 cooking ovens -bottom 2/3rds of top heat
- easy to use and baked potatoes to die for
- same size as the G7 which it often replaces as they have NO CE approval
only £395 plus delivery! No vat
then Rayburn 208G. In cream .
- later model with gull wing handles, slam shut doors
- same size as 200G 33″ high and wide
- chrome domes
- boiler to heat 8000 btus- that tons of hot water but only 1 rad
- delivery anywhere £1 a mile one way
- only £395 -no vat